In recent years, affiliate marketing has become one of the most popular ways to monetise a website or blog. Affiliate programs allow you to earn a commission for every sale that is made through your website. This can be a great way to make money while you are working on your blog. In this article, we will discuss some of the top affiliate programs that are available in 2022. We will discuss the benefits of each program and how they can help you make money from your blog.
What is affiliate marketing and how does it work
Affiliate marketing is a process where you promote someone else’s product or service in exchange for a commission on the sales that are generated. When a customer clicks on one of your affiliate links and makes a purchase, you earn a commission from the sale. This can be a great way to make money while you are working on your blog.
Affiliate marketing is a great way to make money because it is a performance-based marketing strategy. This means that you only earn a commission if the customer actually makes a purchase. This can be a great way to increase your revenue, since you are not relying on traffic that may or may not convert into sales.
There are several ways to promote an affiliate product. You can create blog posts, social media posts, or even videos that promote the product. You can also create banner ads or text links that direct customers to the affiliate product page.
25 of the top affiliate programs in 2022
Here are 20 of the top affiliate programs that you should know about if you want to make money from your blog here in 2022:
- Amazon Associates – Amazon Associates is one of the most popular affiliate programs available. It is free to join and they offer a wide range of products to promote. They also offer commissions on all sales that are generated through your website.
- CJ Affiliate – The CJ Affiliate Network actually gains you access to a whole host of smaller programs in one with a global reach and one of the world’s largest and most established affiliate ecosystems to help you achieve smart, scalable, and long-term growth powered on best-in-class platform.
- ShareASale – ShareASale is another great all in one network of programs for bloggers. ShareASale has two types of customers in affiliate marketing: affiliates and merchants. Affiliates use ShareASale to find products to promote and earn commission from referrals.
- eBay Partner Network – The eBay Partner Network is a great option for bloggers who want to promote products on eBay. Any sales that come from your website will earn you a commission. They also provide excellent resources to help you advertise their merchandise.
- HubSpot – HubSpot’s goal is to help millions of businesses improve and is an extremely popular affiliate program. Thousands of organizations use HubSpot’s award-winning CRM system, which includes Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, CMS Hub, and Operations Hub. From awareness through advocacy, it offers a wide range of services to thousands of customers that span the customer journey—from initial contact with your company all the way through post-purchase.
- Fiverr – Fiverr is a popular affiliate program that pays out commissions on all sales made via your website. They have a large range of items to select from, as well as some helpful tools for promoting them.
- Sendinblue – Sendinblue is one of the most user-friendly digital marketing platforms available and it is rapidly gaining popularity with over 175,000 users worldwide. It helps businesses connect with customers via email marketing, SMS, chatbots, marketing automation, CRM software integration and more. The affiliate program has two different streams: agency or bloggers.
- Monday – Monday.com is one of the most quickly-growing SaaS companies in the world that has already changed productivity for more than 150,000 customers!
- Pipedrive – Pipedrive is the easy-to-use, sales and customer relationship management tool, which helps it’s users get more qualified leads to grow their businesses.
- Webflow – Webflow is one of the premium website builders and content management systems (CMS). They provide a simple way to make money for referring people to Webflow. You get 50% of all payments for 12 months for every customer you refer.
- Zyro – Consumers use Zyro to build websites, eCommerce platforms, and AI solutions. It’s a drag-and-drop platform that enables users to create a website from scratch without any prior coding experience.
- Elementor – Elementor is a cutting-edge website builder that allows users to create custom WordPress websites without writing any code. With its hundreds of widgets, integrations, templates, and design tools, Elementor provides everything you need to build a responsive website tailored exactly to your needs.
- Cloudways – Cloudways is a hosting provider that offers high performance and simplicity. With Cloudways, you can launch your server and applications quickly and easily, and they will take care of all the ongoing maintenance for you so that you can focus on growing your business.
- Shopify – Shopify stands out as a top company in the drop-shipping realm. With website builders, shopping carts, web hosting and store management tools, analytics features, payment processing and more gathered all in one place, Shopify has everything you could possibly need to start your online store.
- Wix – Wix is one of the most popular web hosting platforms and offers a $100 reward for every Premium referral, with no limit to how many people you can refer. They also provide links and creatives in various languages, so it’s easy to incorporate their link on your site.
- Hostinger – If you’re looking for a web hosting service that makes WordPress management easy, look no further than Hostinger. With one-click installation, auto-updates, and expert support available, our shared hosting plans have everything you need to get started.
- Zapier – Zapier is a revolutionary tool that enables users to automate redundant tasks between various apps—completely code-free. When an event occurs in one app, Zapier will notified another app so that it can carry out (or do) a specific action.
- Make – Make is another fantastic no-code automation tool. The affiliate program allows you to earn commission by referring your audience to Make. If a visitor signs up for an account using the unique referral link that you provided, we will track it and give you a percentage of the sale. The more people that sign up through your link, the more money you make! Joining the program is easy and anyone can start monetizing their audience with just a few simple referrals.
- Pabbly – Pabbly is more than just an online platform – it’s a comprehensive suite of marketing and business management tools. With everything from email marketing to form building, subscription billing to email verification, workflow automation to app integration, Pabbly has you covered. Plus, our most popular package – Pabbly Plus – offers all of these applications at a fraction of the cost.
- Unbounce – This platform is used by popular brands such as Campaign Monitor and Zola to help design high-converting landing pages. Unbounce’s affiliate program allows participants to earn 20% of the recurring revenue for customers they refer.
- Typeform – Typeform, which has conversational forms and surveys like Contact Forms, Employee Satisfaction Surveys, and Event Lead Capture Forms, pays a 20% recurring commission on referrals. As long as the subscription is active, you’ll earn up to 20% of a referred customer’s Typeform subscription.
- Kajabi – Kajabi is an all-inclusive platform that allows users to not only create online courses but also launch marketing campaigns, construct landing pages, and design their dream website. At the moment, the Kajabi Partner Program is exclusively available to current Kajabi users. As our affiliate partner, you will receive 30% of any new member’s subscription fee that uses your unique referral link—for as long as they stay active on Kajabi.
- Teachable – Not only is Teachable one of the most reputable e-learning platforms with 18 million students and 186 thousand active courses, but it’s also endorsed by Pat Flynn from Smart Passive Income. With Teachable, you can create beautiful online courses to help others learn.
- Leadpages – Leadpages is an online tool that allows you to create easy-to-customize landing pages. With LeadPages, you can increase your conversion rates by collecting contact information from your visitors. The LeadPages affiliate program is only open to current customers, and each referred paying customer brings in a 30% lifetime commission. Membership prices range from $25-$200 per month.
- Kinsta – If you’re looking for WordPress hosting that is fast, secure, and reliable, look no further than Kinsta. Founded in 2013 by veteran WordPress developers, Kinsta strives to offer the best possible service to its customers. And with their affiliate program, you can earn up to $500 initially per referral (plus a recurring 10% monthly payment).
3. How to join an affiliate program
Now that we’ve gone over some of the top affiliate programs, let’s discuss how you can join one (or more) of these programs.
To join an affiliate program, simply Google the name of the company + “affiliate program.” For example, if you want to join Amazon’s affiliate program, you would type in “Amazon affiliate program.”
Once you find the company’s affiliate page, look for a button or link that says “Apply Now” or “Sign Up.” Click on this button or link and fill out the application form.
Be sure to read the terms and conditions of each program before applying, as some programs have specific requirements (such as a minimum number of website visitors per month).
Once you’ve been accepted into an affiliate program, you’ll be given a unique affiliate link. This link is how the company will track your referrals.
4. How to create effective affiliate links
Now that you have your affiliate links, it’s time to start promoting the products and services you’re promoting.
There are a few different ways to do this:
– Add affiliate links to your website or blog: You can add affiliate links to your website or blog by adding a text link or banner ad. Be sure to include a disclosure statement on your website or blog letting visitors know that you’re receiving commissions for the products you’re recommending.
– Send email newsletters: If you have a mailing list, you can include affiliate links in your email newsletters. Be sure to disclose that you’re an affiliate in the newsletter and include a statement about how you choose the products you recommend.
– Share on social media: You can also share your affiliate links on social media. For example, you could post a status update on Facebook recommending a product or service, or tweet about a sale or discount code. Just be sure to disclose that you’re an affiliate in your posts.
5. Tips for promoting your affiliate links
When promoting your affiliate links, there are a few things to keep in mind:
– Don’t spam: Spamming is the act of sending unsolicited emails or posting irrelevant comments on blogs and forums in an effort to promote a product or service. This is not only annoying, but it’s also illegal. If you’re caught spamming, you could be banned from the affiliate program you’re promoting and fined.
– Be transparent: When recommending products as an affiliate, you should always be transparent about your relationship with the company. Visitors to your website or blog should know that you’re receiving commissions for the products you recommend.
– Add value: Don’t just promote products for the sake of promoting them. Only promote products that you believe in and that you think would be helpful to your visitors.
By following these tips, you can effectively promote your affiliate links and make money from your blog.
6. How to track your affiliate sales
It’s important to track your affiliate sales so that you can see which products and services are generating the most income.
Most affiliate programs will provide you with tracking links or codes so that you can track your sales. For example, Amazon provides affiliates with a unique code that they can add to their website or blog. This code is how Amazon knows which website or blog referred the sale.
You can also use Google Analytics to track your affiliate sales. Simply add a “UTM” or “GA4” tag to your affiliate links, and Google Analytics will track the clicks and sales generated from those links.
7. FAQs about affiliate marketing
What is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards an affiliate for each referral that they generate. The referral can be made through a variety of channels, such as a website, blog, email newsletter, or social media.
How do affiliate programs work?
When you join an affiliate program, you’ll be given a unique affiliate link. This link is how the company will track your referrals. When someone clicks on your affiliate link and makes a purchase, you’ll earn a commission.
How much can you make from affiliate marketing?
The amount you can make from affiliate marketing depends on the affiliate program you’re promoting, the products or services you’re recommending, and the amount of traffic you’re able to generate. Some affiliate programs offer higher commissions than others, and some products or services are more expensive than others, so it’s possible to earn a good income from affiliate marketing.
Is affiliate marketing a pyramid scheme?
No, affiliate marketing is not a pyramid scheme. Pyramid schemes are illegal and are based on recruiting new members rather than selling products or services. Affiliate marketing is a legal way to make money by promoting products or services that you believe in.
Do I need my own website to be an affiliate?
No, you don’t need your own website to be an affiliate. However, it’s often easier to generate sales if you have your own website or blog. You can also promote your affiliate links on social media, in email newsletters, or through other marketing channels.
Can I be an affiliate for more than one company?
Yes, you can be an affiliate for more than one company. However, you should only promote products that you believe in and that are relevant to your audience. Promoting too many products can be overwhelming for your visitors and make it harder for them to find the products they’re looking for.
What if I have more questions about affiliate marketing?
If you have more questions about affiliate marketing, please contact the company whose affiliate program you’re interested in. They should be able to provide you with more information about their program. You can also search for affiliate marketing forums online where you can ask questions and get advice from other affiliates.
Highly descriptive blog, Ӏ loved that a lot. Will there be a part 2?
І’m really impressed with your writing skiⅼls and alѕo with the
layout on youг weblog. Is tһis a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?
Either way keep up tһe nice quɑlity ԝriting, it is raгe to see a great blog like this one today.